Policy management software for commercial trucking insurance applications
Our commercial trucking software provides Texas MGAs and companies nationwide a single scalable platform to manage policy quoting, processing, claims, accounting and more. Our goal is to give business owners the tools to grow their commercial trucking program in the most efficient and effective way possible.
We offer the most comprehensive commercial trucking insurance management system available on the market. With less than 0.0014% downtime, our web system is also one of the most dependable.
- Point-of-Sale policy issuance
- Point-of-Sale risk evaluation reports
- Multi-line policy quoting
- Standard and Surplus line programs supported
- Admitted programs
- Non-admitted programs
- Reporting to government entities that require data (Medicaid, OFAC, ISO/A+, Clue)
- Real-time image and data cloud storage
- Data available immediately to contain uncertain exposure
Software tailored to meet your trucking program's needs
Our comprehensive and completely customizable software can be tailored to meet your organization’s needs. Below are a few of the features that are commonly included with Insuror Atlas commercial trucking programs.
Point of Sale Policy Issuance
- Insurers driver’s license populate required fields for an efficient and effective workflow
- A web-based system with point of sale policy issuance.
- Integrates with card merchants
- Compatible with credit cards, e-check, EFT
- E-signatures for easy document signing
- Reports including DAVE’S, A-Plus and criminal reports automating initial Underwriting
- Reports generated at policy issuance
- We handle mandatory compliance reporting including Medicare claims and FRVP electronic submissions
- Wide variety of detailed premium, sales and accounting reports available including Loss ratios by rating factors
- Custom reinsurance reporting available
- TDI Calls/State reporting processing
- DOT reporting
- Complete billing system with electronic document delivery service and SMS bill reminders
- Underwriting module built into policy management can keep track of custom underwriting rules
- Take customer payments online or through an automated phone system
- Complete claims system keeps track of claims from first notice of loss to check issuance
- Salvage and subrogation tracking
- Custom notice and letter printing
- Import claims data from Third Party Administrators
- Underwriter reminders
- Unlisted driver alerts
- Automatic flagging of prohibited risks
- Commercial trucking
With nearly 40 years of experience in the insurance industry, we're more than just a software company.
Partnering with Insuror Atlas brings an invaluable knowledge base to your MGA that will support your business efforts and drive your company forward! Call 1-800-700-5943 to request more information or to schedule a free software demo.
Recommended by leaders in the insurance industry
“I’ve known the crew at Insuror Atlas for close to twenty years. One thing that has been consistent throughout that time, is their ability to respond rapidly and effectively in providing technology solutions for property and casualty programs.”
-Clinton Grumbles, Acacia MGA